The MecaTech Competitiveness Cluster offers a series of services to support the development of its members’ projects:
Project engineering and follow-up
- Search for expertise/partners (companies, laboratories, research and skills centers, universities and institutes of higher education, etc.)
- Advice on putting together an application
- Support in dealing with administrative bodies
- Search for specific partners/skills
- Thinking about project generation
- Access to the Walloon competitiveness clusters’ specific funding facilities
- Knowledge of the various government funding sources
- Relations with public/private investors
- Privileged relations with consultancies
- Funding aid for market studies linked to the competitive clusters’ projects in conjunction with AWEX.
Intellectual property and consortium contract
- Privileged relations with PICARRE, Innovatech, law firms, etc.
- To make optimal use of time, MecaTech competitiveness cluster recommends using videoconferencing in order to limit time spent traveling.
- MecaTech is a partner of the 3GSP tool and gives priority to virtual meetings.
- Networking events for the players in Wallonia’s mechanical engineering sector
- Support for members’ participation in AWEX missions abroad
- Organization of a kick-off meeting for each business network-approved project
- Press relays