MecaTech CC and market studies
Frost & Sullivan market studies
MecaTech CC has taken out a Frost & Sullivan license giving it access to the company’s market studies (in English) in the following fields through December 31, 2012:
- Chemicals & Materials,
- Aerospace & Defense,
- Energy & Power Systems,
- Environmental Services & Equipment,
- Transportation & Logistics,
- Automotive Equipment & Services,
- Building Technologies & Services,
- Medical Devices,
- Test, Measurement & Instrumentation,
- Industrial Products,
- Automation & Engineering,
- Electronics & Semiconductors.
Under this agreement, MecaTech CC may transmit copies of studies in the above-mentioned fields and services to its members.
Conditions of access to the Frost & Sullivan market studies
- Member of MecaTech CC with membership dues paid up no later than the date of the request.
- The study or studies may not be divulged, in part or in their entirety, to a third party (including to an entity within the same group).
- The study or studies may not be transmitted, in part or in their entirety, to people in the company or institution other than those listed in the access request form (doc).
- Full compliance with the terms and conditions (pdf) linking Pôle MecaTech ASBL and the company Frost & Sullivan.